The Vatika Group will treat all information regarding you as confidential. It will not in the ordinary course make a public disclosure of any information that it holds about you except in the following circumstances:
1. Where Vatika is compelled to do so under the Indian law;
2. Where you have provided your prior written authorization to disclose such information.
3. Where Vatika requires to do so; or
4. Where it is necessary to disclose information in the public interest.
5. Where Vatika needs to disclose information to other financial institutions. Vatika may be required to disclose information about you to third parties to facilitate the provision of services to you. You may not use or export or re-export the Information or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including export laws and regulations in force from time to time.