It is your first video conferencing and you need to present yourself well. Here are some guiding tips that can make your video conferencing a successful one.
Video conferencing is a meeting point of people for any discussion and interaction with each other in two different locations, using the medium of computer, projector and Internet technology. Nowadays, video conferencing facilities are provided in all major organizations, IT companies and business centres. The video conferencing facilities in Bangalore are one of the most widely demanded office facilities nowadays in the technology state of our country. Vatika Business Centre offers the best video conferencing in Bangalore.
Leaving aside the technology part, in order to make the office video conferencing successful, it is very essential that the speaker follows some etiquette to crack the best business deal from his prospective clients. It is very essential that the speaker must be well-prepared while making a presentation or discussion, especially if he is a first time speaker.
Some essential attributes of a successful conferencing are as follows:
- Always be on time.
- Give a proper introduction of yourself in front of the audience on the other side.
- Be courteous to everyone present for the meeting.
- Also take note of the names of the other speakers.
- Switch off your mobile phone.
- There should be no background noise while making the presentation. Also be careful while typing on the keyboard so that it does not make any sound.
- Focus on the people or person at the other end.
- Check the speakers and the microphone before starting the conferencing. Make sure the video conferencing facilities provided in the room are all properly checked, tried and tested.
- Speak clearly.
- Try to avoid screaming in case if there is a heated discussion and you want make yourself heard.
- Keep your body, head and hands movement minimal as too much of movement distracts the audience.
- When you look into the camera, focus on it and maintain an eye contact with the people on the other end.
- Dress up properly. Don’t wear too loud colors. Striped or intricate pattern in shirts or dresses are visually distracting. Also for women, jewelery should be minimal. No noisy jewelery.
- Last but not the least, just be yourself. And enjoy your first video conferencing.
Source: Vatika Business Centre