Today, one of the easiest options to fulfill any of our needs is by renting what we don’t have. The same is the case for conference rooms. If you do not have one, rent it! But before selecting a room, make sure you ask the following questions.
When people plan to setup their own business in Gurgaon, the first thing that they look out for is an ideal office space. For a start-up business, it is not possible to invest a lot of money in establishing a magnificent infrastructure, hence they go for the option of office on lease in Gurgaon. The millennium city has emerged splendidly in the recent years and today there is an availability of a huge number of commercial office spaces in Gurgaon. When you rent an office space, you may or may not have a separate conference room. In Gurgaon, you have the option of renting a conference or meeting room separately for times when you need one. However, when you plan to rent a conference room or a meeting room in Gurgaon, you should not take an instant decision by merely looking at the infrastructure. Here are a few questions that you should ask before renting the room:
- Ask about the shape of the room and the number of people that can be accommodated easily in the room.
- Inquire about the number of computers that are available.
- Have a look at the positioning of the computers and see if it is appropriate according to the seating arrangement.
- Ask if the computers can be moved if needed, or is it mandatory to keep them in the same position as they have been fixed. You might want to involve the participants in some activities during the conference and for that you may have to divide them into teams. It is in this situation that you might have to change the positioning of the computers.
- Look out for the placement of the projector screen and check if it is movable.
- Ask if there is an availability of an overhead projector.
- Ask who controls the temperature of the conference room. Generally, after a certain period of time, the room becomes extremely cold if the temperature is not managed. This situation becomes uncomfortable for the participants and also, they cannot concentrate properly on the objective of the conference.
- Ask which type of lighting system does the room support. The room should be lit properly and the participants should be able to view the documents with ease.
- Ask if there is an availability of a high-speed internet connection and also ask what measures or what backup plans are there is any equipment fails.
Once you ask the above mentioned questioned and get satisfactory answers, you can select the conference room!