For all entrepreneurs or businessmen, opting for business executive suites is a great idea to promote your business. There is no doubt, when you start your own business you also need your own work or office space. Instead of going for a rented apartment or a room in a commercial area, the better option is to opt for executive suites. The concept of executive suites is not a new one but it has become more popular in the recent years with the growing development of the real â estate sector. The executive suites provide a complete office package where you can present yourself in a very professional manner. Plus these are less expensive and save time.
Let us discuss below the advantages of using executive office spaces: Â
1. Amenities: Business suites come with many facilities like as reception area, lobby, furniture, Internet, Parking, pantry, conference and meeting room, telephone, fax, copier machines, and 24 hours access to the office.
2. Convenience:Â You can find space for varied sizes (as per your requirement) in a variety of locations! You can choose a convenient location for yourself. Plus, you can take the space for rent for a limited period of time or for a longer duration. You can start your work immediately as you do not have to spend much time searching for the perfect office space. Executive suites are fully furnished and ready to move in at any time.
3. Many offices for one business: If your business calls for frequent traveling, you will of course need not one but many offices in varied locations. With executive suites in multiple locations, you get the benefit of holding business meets, wherever you travel.
4. Save time: This is another advantage of executive suite spaces. All cleaning, administration and maintenance work is taken care of by the owner. You get trained staff, who handles all management work and running the office. This way you save time. You and your employees just need to focus on your work and “get down to business”.
5. Cost effective: Finally, the most important benefit is that you save money. There are no investment and start-up costs involved. All furniture, equipment and facilities come fully equipped in executive office spaces. You don’t have to bear the cost for staff like as a receptionist, a clerical staff etc. Since you pay a monthly rent, you know your budget well in advance and this lessens your burden. Compared to a traditional office, business executive suites can be 40%-50% cheaper.