The Millennium City – ‘Gurgaon’, is reigning for the last two decades as one of the most popular business hubs. Unsurprisingly, the city is drawing most global corporate giants for their next big office space in India. The big indigenous companies also hadn’t been far behind in their endeavor to acquire the best office spaces in Gurgaon. No matter how pertinent it is for a business, every organization experiences certain critical issues when it comes to picking the apt office space. Mostly, it revolves around certain common factors, such as – cost, strong business services, transportation, car parking, option of flexible rental plans, commitment issues and proximity to fresh cooked-food choices.
Here are the best tips that make your research easier when seeking the apt office space, especially in Gurgaon:
1. Premium Landmark Location: A well-connected premium location that supports the brand image of your business is a primary factor to consider while choosing your office space in Gurgaon. There are certain areas in Gurugram troubled with traffic congestion and parking problems, restricting access to these state-of-the-art business centres. The city being the hub of business faces high traffic flow from nearby cities, so one must make sure that the place is at close proximity to metro stations and National Highways. If you are the one who care for your employees and clients’ ease of commutation, then choosing the right office location must be your top priority.
2. A-Grade Buildings and Facilities: Sometimes the first impression is the last impression, and when you are looking for getting an elite client onboard, an ergonomic, IoT based meeting room in a beautiful glass-clad building works wonders [after all aesthetically beautiful building offer value to your brand image]. Adding to its worth, every supreme quality structure must ensure optimum safety in case of an earthquake. The finest infrastructure support must include another very important characteristic i.e. – best possible area for car parking, which is one of the top concerns for many business centres in Gurgaon.
3. Fully-Furnished and Strong Support Services: Organizations prefer business centers instead of leased office spaces these days as they provide fully-furnished office space solutions with up-and-running business support services. Fully furnished office space in Gurgaon with strong business support services impart the right kind of environment and comfort to the business owners and employees from day one without any transition downtime. Besides, you do not have to invest in hiring administrative, IT, front office and other support staff which is an added advantage.
4. Nominal Cost Factors: CAPEX and OPEX is a major factor while deciding for an office space in Gurgaon no matter whether you are an Indian company or an MNC. It is always lucrative to choose a serviced office space in Gurgaon instead of leasing a commercial space as you pay limited up-front costs. Moving into a serviced office space involves little or no fit-out costs and overheads, which means in a serviced office you pay all-inclusive one premium for facilities. And option to rent meeting rooms or board room and other additional business support services as and when required which keeps a check on your operating cost.
5. Optimum Breakthrough Areas & Live Cafeteria: If you are looking to change or upgrade to an optimum Office Space in Gurgaon, another important factor to keep your employees motivated and clients well treated is a vibrant and inspirational breakout area. Fresh cooked food considerably encourages healthy eating habits in office which lead to significant increase in productivity. Besides, a serviced office with vibrant walkthroughs and a live-cooking cafeteria offer your employees an opportunity to truly relax and unwind in a healthy way, which keeps them inspired and happy at work.
If you are looking for a suitable business centre in Gurgaon, considering these tips definitely will help you to make a wise decision.
Vatika Business Centre provides fully furnished serviced office spaces at 18 key locations across 8 prominent cities of India. The largest and the only Indian business center with ISO 9001:2015 certification, VBC has served more than 200 clients in the last 14 years. To book your space, get in touch with us or call our business expert at our toll-free number 1800-12000-3773.