Chennai has recently been ranked as the city with ‘best quality of life’ in India, among the top-notch metropolitan cities, based on the ‘Location Ranking Survey*’. By the virtue of its rich heritage, it is the largest industrial and commercial center of southern India and has the economic range from US $79 to US $86 billion, making it the third-highest GDP per capita in the country. Interestingly, the city is enjoying a strong economic base due to its thriving automobile, software, medical tourism, hardware and financial sectors among others and the second-largest software exporting places, housing globally recognized companies, making it the perfect location for your next office.
Physical presence in this city definitely offers your business a boost due to its promising economic potential. When finding a good office space in Chennai, collaborative and shared serviced office is the new trend that serves as an innovative alternative to conventional office spaces. Besides, a serviced office space in Chennai at a premium business centre maintains the business privacy and class of conventional offices.
Let us find out top few reasons why you must have a serviced office space in Chennai:
1. Minimal CAPEX and OPEX: Serviced office spaces come equipped with vibrant interiors, premium fit-outs which unburden you from the high upfront cost and continuous spending. Serviced offices have relatively low CAPEX along with minimal OPEX than renting a traditional workspace. Primarily, you do not have to pay for the basics and every minute needs that an office usually require, such as – fit-outs, office facilities, workstations, interiors, ongoing cleaning, and support services cost, etc. The best part is that you pay only for the services that you actually need.
2. Better Connectivity: It is always lucrative to choose your office space in Chennai at close proximity to the airport and national highway and located at an industrial hub. There are places in Chennai such as ‘Teynampet’ which is one of the best commercial localities in the city and has an excellent frontage. The place is 10 minutes far from the airport. Close proximity to these places provides ease of transportation to your clientele and employee.
3. Vibrant Exteriors and Interiors: For a renowned brand like yours, it is always advisable to have an office in a beautiful glass-clad, A-grade building facility with world-class infrastructure. Interiors also have a key role to play, from creating a lasting impact on your clients to retaining employees and enhancing the overall productivity. Vibrant Interior with ergonomic furniture, ample natural light and fresh air is sure to impact the health and well-being of your employees.
4. Exhaustive Business Support Services: When you open a new office you have limited knowledge of the new locality. Hiring support staff, delegating work and expecting the best outcome is a distant dream. Serviced office spaces in Chennai offer best–in–class professional support staff offering the most exhaustive and strong business support services, such as IT, HR, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Concierge and Live Cooking cafeteria services. Besides, your staff would not have to run errands for everyday operational work and can focus entirely on core function.
5. Meaningful cross-organizational Socializing: Serviced office space in a premium business centre in Chennai, among the elite crowd, is bound to offer you ample opportunity to mingle with like-minded professionals. You get to attend several meaningful and worthy events on the premises which can be beneficial for you and your staff for sharing best business practices, eliminating boredom and monotony in a productive manner.
Whether you are an indigenous company or a top of the line multinational corporation, considering a serviced office space in Chennai is the new age need which provide you with a plethora of benefits, starting from improved quality of work due to strong support services, increased wellbeing due to ergonomic interior, to enhanced brand value with better business growth.
Vatika Business Centre provides fully furnished serviced office spaces at 20 key locations across 8 prominent cities of India. The largest and the only Indian business center with ISO 9001:2015 certification, VBC has served more than 200 clients in the last 15 years. To book your space, get in touch with us or call our business experts at our toll-free number 1800-12000-3773.
*Survey Conducted by ECA International