In today’s swiftly changing workplace culture where the ‘millennials’ are holding more than 70 percent of the total workforce [who prefer working on-the-go from remote locations], the concept of a virtual office is definitely a boon. The changing professional landscape demands evolution in the way we work today. With the onset of smart devices, businesses no longer require cubicles and four-walled-office space permanently. In order to ensure a healthy lifestyle with the best efficiencies, a flexible working environment is vital. Further, virtual offices allow modern entrepreneurs to make the most of their CAPEX and construct a framework that helps in creating an ‘anywhere and anytime’ work culture. Most importantly, a virtual office space is a great advantage for such entrepreneurs who own a business however, to get it registered and hold a premium business address [printed on official collaterals] they need to have an office space.
Let us see the prominent factors that make virtual office spaces one of the best choices as we usher in the New Year:
1. Cost Effectiveness: Virtual Office space is a concept in which an entrepreneur need not hold any physical space permanently and still enjoy premium business address along with added services whenever required. Services such as – board rooms, meeting rooms, concierge services and other administrative services can be procured as per requirement. In this way, the capital expenditure which was previously dominated by office space, fit-outs and maintenance fee is reduced to a great extent. Hence, it directly leads businesses to invest more capital on their core business. As we are stepping up to a new era, innovative and cost-effective methods are imperative, making Virtual Office an impeccable choice.
2. Business Expansion: For all those businesses seeking expansion, a virtual office is an option that provides flexibility. Flexibility here means providing suitability to all kinds of organizational types and work-styles. Needless to say that this concept is prominently leveraged by SMEs, however it is an apt go-to-approach for any company that wishes to expand without compromising their day-to-day operations. Virtual Office makes it easier when you need a presence in a particular city without physically being there all the time.
3. Work-Life Balance: This is yet another significant aspect to keep Millenials motivated! The modern entrepreneur looks for ways to achieve maximum flexibility in the work routines. A remote working style, with the help of a virtual office, allows you to work on your own terms and use your own unique methods to achieve maximum productivity. In his manner, virtual office imparts an elusive work-life balance to an entrepreneur.
4. Global Expectations: In this era of globalization, where both MNCs and indigenous businesses are focusing on increasing their presence across multiple prestigious locations, virtual office is a great opportunity to hold premium addresses without having to physically rent an office space. Additionally, Virtual offices impart continuity and flexibility while you are traveling. With Virtual offices you get all the unique services of serviced office space, such as – personalized call answering services, 24-hour voice mailbox, receiving of emails, messages and courier and forwarding them as per your instructions, ease your operations and communications considerably. Also, you do not have to pay for the services that you do not intend to use, just because you need to have a presence at a particular location.
5. Saves on Time: Virtual office allows you to skip the everyday commute altogether. In simpler terms, it means that you can work whenever you want from wherever you wish to without having to travel to a physical office location every day. You may use this travel time more effectively in other productive areas enjoy hassle-free working experience and stress-free work-life.
Vatika Business Centre enables you to maintain a constant professional presence across prominent metro cities namely– Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Gurugram and Noida. You get a wide range of services – starting from prime mailing addresses, administrative services to hiring meeting rooms when needed, without the need to physically occupy any office space.
Choose from our multiple virtual office plans; get in touch with us at 1800-12000-3773 to know more!